While fiscal restraint is creating significant challenges for health care providers, demographic changes and scientific advances also bring tremendous opportunities.
Our experts have a thorough understanding of the health sector and work with a wide range of organisations from public healthcare providers to international pharmaceutical companies.
They provide a comprehensive range of services from regulatory and compliance management to advice on protecting intellectual property rights – an issue which is particularly relevant for clients in the pharmaceutical and medical device development sector.
SERVICES PROVIDED TO THE SECTOR INCLUDE:
- Financial and operational (cost reports and financial/operational analysis, negotiations/receivership services, rate reimbursement and appeals)
- IT/technology (enterprise risk management and vulnerability assessments)
- Litigation/fraud-related services
- Financial statement reviews and compilations
- Managed care consulting (contract analysis and negotiation, cost analysis, network and alliance development)
- Strategic planning